Case of Perma-Chink chinking includes 10 (ten) 30oz tubes.
The Original Synthetic Chinking
Since 1981, Perma-Chink Log Home Sealant has proven itself on
thousands of chinked and chinkless style homes to become the most widely
applied chinking in the world. It's simply the best chinking by every
measure: longevity, appearance, performance and ease of application.
Perma-Chink is a flexible, textured chinking that seals the open gaps
between logs to eliminate heat loss and air infiltration. Even though
it looks and feels like traditional mortar, it's not. Perma-Chink is a
pure acrylic that adheres to logs and stretches to maintain a tight seal
by following log movement.
Like all of our products, Perma-Chink is easy to apply and comes
backed by the support of our knowledgeable, friendly staff. When you use
Perma-Chink, professional advice is never more than a phone call away.
Made in U.S.A.
Features and Statistics
- Eliminates Air and Water Infiltration
- Remains Flexible to Allow for Log Movement
- For Exterior and Interior
- Suitable for all Climates
- Chink Pump
- Bulk-loading gun and follow plate
- Ratchet caulking gun
- Application bag
- Clean and dry
- Backing material
- Bond breaker tape on bare wood
- Apply to approximately 3/8" thickness
- Avoid application in direct sunlight
- Chink seam size should be 1/6 of log diameter
- Skins over in 1-2 hours
- Cure in 2-8 weeks depending on temperature and humidity